Sunday 4 May 2014

Jewellery making workshop

Today I returned to Shallowford House to provide a jewellery making workshop for the ladies attending the Mary and Martha Retreat - most of the ladies I had met yesterday at the craft fair and a couple have attended my workshops and / or birthday parties in the past,  although none had any idea I would be providing their workshop today!
I arrived half an hour before the workshop was due to start which gave me ample time to set up the beads and work boards etc. and most importantly to have a nice cup of tea.


After talking through and showing some of my designs, I gave a short demonstration on the basics of earring and necklace making before letting the ladies loose on the beads.
Necklaces, bracelets and earrings were made by the ladies and as always these came in a variety of styles and colours.
At the end of the session everyone had at least one item of jewellery and all looked very happy with their new makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment