Saturday 5 April 2014

Flower tiara band

Having made this wire and bead flower last month and photographing it, I then asked the question on here, twitter and facebook what should I make with it?

wire and glass bead flower with Swarovski crystal pearl
Thank you all - I had lots of suggestions, such as a brooch, a choker, a bracelet and several people saying they would wear it in their hair, so I considered all these options and decided to go the hair route - so that could have been on a pin, a hair slide, a comb, a head band, a single tiara band or a double tiara band, I opted to go for the double band.
Here is the finished item -
A silver plate wire glass bead and Swarovski crystal pearl double tiara band with matching flower





handmade jewellery by Angela Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment