Thursday 20 March 2014

Wedding jewellery change around in Gallery at 12

As a member of The Staffordshire Artists Co-operative I always have some of my jewellery on display and for sale in Gallery at 12, Eccleshall, Staffordshire. I also have to spend a couple of days a month manning the Gallery, Today was one of my days there, which gave me the opportunity to bring in new items and change things around a bit. During my last visit I took in several new items for Spring, today was the turn of my wedding jewellery.
These are my wedding shelves after the re-vamp






If you are a Staffordshire bride and looking for totally unique handmade wedding jewellery and or tiaras, please visit Gallery at 12 and take a look at my work, If you want to talk to me about commissioning  your wedding jewellery please contact me to make an appointment in the gallery - I am happy to talk through ideas with you so you end up with jewellery you love!

handmade jewellery by Angela Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment