Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year - New wedding Jewellery Blog shop

Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!
To celebrate the New Year - today I have opened my wedding jewellery blog shop .
So if you got engaged over Christmas or New Year, or you are getting married in 2014, why not pop over to my new shop. If you like my style of jewellery making and would prefer me to make your wedding jewellery to specific colours or you have particular designs in mind for your jewellery or tiara or you would like a complete set of matching jewellery for yourself and your bridesmaids, please don't hesitate to get in touch, I would be happy to discuss your wedding jewellery requirements with you.
I will be adding more jewellery and tiaras to my shop, so please keep re-visiting it from time to time to view other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment