Sunday 19 January 2014

A geometric challenge

Recently I have seen a lot of geometric designs being posted on blogs and facebook, it seems to be the theme for the week - it is also Beads Unlimited competition theme for January - and I always enjoy a challenge!!! My Christmas tree made it into their gallery last month and it is always good to try out new ideas - so I set aside this weekend to make something with a geometric feel to it.
I decided on using the glass cube beads for no other reason than when I was clearing out a downstairs drawer on Friday and I came across them. So having decided on the beads I then had to decide how I going to use them. I opted for my bronze wire - I didn't then sit down and plan what I was going to do I just started making and watched as it evolved into this set.



handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment