Thursday 18 July 2013

new ear hanging delights!

In other words earrings - the reason I started making jewellery in the first place, I just love making and wearing earrings.
This morning I woke early - thanks to a magpie at our window, so I took the opportunity of the good light before breakfast to make a few more pairs of earrings with some of the new beads that arrived in the post yesterday, along with some I already had in my collection.

Murano glass and Swarovski crystal

Murano glass and Swarovski crystal

glass beads with silver plate stick

Murano glass 

Murano glass and Swarovski crystal

Murano glass and Swarovski crystal

I also had time to make a couple of pendant & earring sets too

Murano glass and Swarovski crystal

Murano glass
handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment