Sunday 6 January 2013

A little bit of upcycled bling

With all the Christmas decorations packed away for another 11 months - I was in some serious need of sparkle this afternoon, so I chose to work with some diamante for ultimate bling.
This band is decorated with small diamante beads and then I used a large diamante clip on earring as the feature bead. I found the earrings, along with another pair, in a charity shop last year and thought that as earrings they were not to my taste but as feature beads they would be wonderful, I don't think I am wrong but I have left the clip in place so it can be used as an earring again if wished.




Handmade bespoke jewellery by Angela Smith

1 comment:

  1. I love this as an upcycled project! Also love the simplicity of the piece. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete