Sunday 24 June 2012

Festival Jewellery

Yesterday I attended the Eccleshall Festival as a member of the Staffordshire Artists Co-operative to help promote Gallery at 12
the theme was anything connected with Royalty - I went in a medieval style dress which I'd hired from Vintage Wardrobe in Gnosall
I collected the dress on Wednesday and then proceeded to make a few items of jewellery to wear with it over the next couple of days.
The dress


The jewellery
Tiara - knitted of course!

Necklace



Earrings

Sometimes I just have to indulge!!!

These items of jewellery were  hand made by Angela Smith

2 comments:

  1. It really was a lovely tiara. What happened to the picture of Freddie M!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen - I decided he was too awful to include on any blog post - no no no!!!

      Delete