Monday 28 May 2012

With The Newport Show in mind

Having just booked a place with WiRE (Women In Rural Enterprise) for a stand at the Newport Show, I need to start building up my stock of made up items, so with that in mind this morning I made this necklace, bracelet and earring set. This jewellery has been made using Swarovski crystal pearls and Swarovski crystals with tiny mauve glass beads.






I promise I will be making jewellery in other colours too, but as I also had an order to complete today in these colours the beads were already out on my beading mat and the ideas were flowing!

Only problem being my jewellery doesn't seem to hang around long these days so it might not still be in my collection by July 14th.

It goes without saying but I will anyway if you like what you see and would like this set, please contact me!

 Bespoke handmade jewellery by Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment