Monday 21 May 2012

tiaras come in all shapes, sizes and colours

It is always exciting when I get a commission to knit a tiara as they are always so different. One of my most recent orders for a knitted tiara arrived at the end of April, it was to be a gift and the remit was for it to be as purple and sparkly as possible. So after the design had been selected I set too with my knitting needles and knitted this!




Today the tiara was received and judging by the message the sender received, I think it is safe to say that it was a success!!!
'What a most gorgeous, wonderful, marvellous purple tiara. I absolutely LOVE it. It's truly lovely. I wore it all day! thank you sooooooo much xxxxxxx'

This tiara was designed and made by Angela Smith - Bespoke handmade jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment