Wednesday 4 January 2012

Prom ideas

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year festivities - I had a lovely relaxing break, but my head was fit to burst with all the new designs building up, I was so pleased yesterday to finally set too on some serious making again!
I have a pre prom event to attend a week on Saturday, so I have started making some new items for it.
Over the next few days I will share some of my new items on here.
The great thing about proms is of course colour, I can make tiaras which have colour in!!!! so I made this -
daughter said 'Nice' when she saw it so I guess it is ok.
I could make this in any colour combination, I chose these bold colours to make a statement.

I also made this much simpler piece based on the same design idea


No comments:

Post a Comment