Friday 16 December 2011

Necklace and earrings for Friday

So this is the last of this weeks jewellery selections, and there is still time to order this so you can be wearing it on Christmas Day.
This is a string of burgundy coloured Swarovski crystal pearls with a tiny glass bead in between each pearl, with a matching pair of earrings - pure elegance!
The necklace is approximately 17 inches and has a sterling silver clasp, the earrings have sterling silver ear hooks.
The cost of this set is £25 including P&P 
If you would like to order this please contact me via my website or Direct message me on Twitter @pearlysmith.
For my terms and conditions please refer to my blog shop - follow the link on top right hand side of this page.
That is all for my Christmas jewellery orders if you would prefer something else you are very welcome to browse through more of my jewellery posts and if you see something you like contact me and I might still be able to provide you with your preferred item.
I hope you all have a very happy Christmas
Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment