Wednesday 23 February 2011

An alternative to a tiara

Not everyone wants to wear a traditional white dress on their wedding day and not everyone wants a tiara either. This is my take on a fascinator, it could be worn by a bride who has chosen not to go for the traditional wedding dress, it would also look stunning on bridesmaids or worn by the Mother of the Bride instead of a hat!.

It is made with silver plate wire and Swarovski crystals.
This is my sample piece which is taken around to shows with me, I have made them as commissioned items in a variety of colours, from lilacs and blues, through to black and clear crystal. I can make the petals any size, but as they are handmade, no two are ever identical.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I love this, it is gorgeous. You are absolutely right about not everyone wanting to go traditional.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely. The wire and crystal fascinator design is original! I will feature it on my Facebook Page it later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,
    Can I also feature it on my blog? This fabulous design deserves a wider audience! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it Pearl, I would be absolutely delighted for you to feature this:) thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete