Tuesday 4 January 2011

More of Laura's beautiful beads

Having been so delighted with the first beads I ordered from Laura, I couldn't resist buying some more from her. They arrived shortly before Christmas so I have had to be very patient and wait until all the festivities had come to an end and all the decorations had been put away.


So today, with the house back to how it was and all family members back into their normal routines I have been able to claim the dining room table to work on again, so out came Laura's beads.I hope you like the end result. I have made a 20 inch necklace and a pair of earrings Th, I followed the same style as the bracelet shown in previous post, so they can be sold as a set or as individual pieces

The necklace is made with Laura's beads, Swarovski crystals, Rose Quartz, and glass rocaille and bugle beads, with a sterling silver clasp.
the earrings are made with Laura's beads, Swarovski crystals and glass rocaille and bugle beads.

As promised in my first post of 2011, I have also placed these items in my blog shop, so for a limited time you will be able to purchase these from my blog, just click on 'earring blog shop' on list of pages above this post.

1 comment: