Thursday 25 November 2010

The best things always come in small packages

I remember as a child being so upset when I compared the size of my tiny present under the Christmas tree to my sisters. It wasn't until I opened it, that I realised how precious that tiny present had been, inside was a delicate gold signet ring; perfect in so many ways.

I spent this morning at a seminar on Blogging, The speaker was a very informative Susan Hallam , obviously having just returned from such a seminar I was itching to get back onto my blog, so imagine my delight when I opened my door to discover that the postman had delivered a small envelope.
Immediately I knew what they were, I have been waiting for these to come with baited breath!


When I first started blogging I came across Laura's blog and chose to follow it immediately,
I always promised myself that one day I would buy some of Laura's beads and at last I have and here they are!


Aren't they delightful!
I know exactly what I am going to make with them but that I will save for another post.
Thank you Laura, I love them! They are exactly how I imagined them to be

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, Angela!

    I'm so pleased that you like the beads and I look forward to seeing what you make with them.

    Many thanks

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so pleased with them that I ordered some more, which arrived just before Christmas, more jewellery to follow shortly!

    ReplyDelete