Wednesday 21 April 2010

Not just an ordinary tie.

If you have been following my blog for a while, you will know that occasionally I try different ideas out, and this is one such idea.

I actually knitted this last year but it has been sat on my work bench ever since, I like it and it has received lots of favourable comments from people who have seen it, the problem is it took such a long time to make that I have struggled putting a price tag on it, would people be prepared to pay the price I will be asking for a knitted tie? I have decided to go for it, after all what have I got to lose?
So it is coming with me to the sale at Stone tonight and the Women in Rural Enterprise conference tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. It looks stunning Angela, especially against that white shirt. It must be difficult to price up a piece like that as it is something of a speciality item but it will be just what someone is looking for (you just need to find a way to introduce them to each other).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it did get some positive comments last night and today, so maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete