Friday 5 February 2010

Ready for the weekend

I have a craft fair to attend tomorrow so just to prove I have been making some jewellery for the event here are a few samples. I have been trying out different angles when taking these. I know the one I like best.

Pale mauve and grey glass beads crocheted onto purple wire.





green swarovski crystals with green glass seed beads crocheted onto green wire.




Green Venetian glass centre bead with peridot green swarovski crystal and green glass seed beads.











Round mauve glass beads with pale amethyst glass cube beads

green glass pearls crocheted onto green wire





Paua shells with green glass seed beads



Silver plate diamante with siam red and clear swarovski crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    Beautiful work Angela...hope the craft fair goes well.
    I really enjoyed the tour of the Gallery too. Wonderful local artists.

    ReplyDelete