Sunday 21 February 2010

Just can't get enough of chartreuse

I spent yesterday working at Gallery @ 12 in Eccleshall, and despite having several visitors, I still had time to crochet and knit some more items of jewellery, and the colour for the day - chartreuse, it is just such a lovely fresh colour, I am constantly being drawn to it, I know turquoise is supposed to be the colour for this year and I do like turquoise, just give me time and I'm sure some turquoise will materialise.


crocheted necklace with Venetian glass piattine and glass beads


A crocheted bracelet and crocheted earrings



and a knitted bracelet or it will be once I have attached the clasp!

3 comments:

  1. It is the freshness of chartreuse that appeals to me although I love turquoise as well. Must get over to Eccleshall when the snow clears as i love the bracelets and earrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Chartreuse is so spring. I just realized that I don't have your adress to send out the beads. You can email me at SummersStudioPottery@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a beautiful colour and with a spot of your magic worked, even more lovely. x

    ReplyDelete