Tuesday 17 November 2009

Angela Smith prepares for Christmas sales




So it's been a week since my open day, I am still waiting for all the pennies, I will let you know the final amount when all is in and counted.


What have I been doing since then, well it's been a week of open days; I spent Saturday in the Gastronomy Shop in Gnosall enjoying all the wonderful aroma's coming from the kitchen, catching up with friends over cups of earl grey tea and tasting chutney samples as well as selling a few of my pieces of jewellery.


Sunday we held an Open Day at the Gallery in Eccleshall, it was warm enough to sit out in the arcade for most of the day and enjoy all the nibbles supplied by the members of the co-operative. and the mulled wine was very welcome too!


Then it was back to the workshop Monday and today to make up more jewellery including the freshwater pearl and Swarovski crystal necklace shown in photo, for the Christmas Gift Fair at the Staffordshire Wildlife Trust at Wolseley Bridge this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment