Monday 19 October 2009

Let me introduce you to my knitted bow ties


owties

I am being encouraged by members of the Staffordshire Artists Cooperative to increase my range of knitted items, so let me introduce you to knitted bow ties. These have been made by threading tiny glass beads onto wire before knitting one bead into every stitch, I can make these bow ties in any colour and any size they are finished off with a necklace clasp and ring. Ladies can wear them instead of necklaces at any length, alternatively they can be worn over a shirt in the traditional manner by Gents as well as ladies. Ideal for balls, proms and weddings.
You can see examples of these in Gallery @ 12, Eccleshall.
Other items in my knitted range include tiaras, crowns , masks chokers and bracelets. I also have a knitted green beaded tie.
In my crocheted range I have necklaces, bracelets, brooches and fascinators such as the one pictured below in the Ancient High House post.

No comments:

Post a Comment