Thursday 23 February 2012

What is a knitted tiara?

It is a question I get asked frequently - My Bio on twitter reads I knit tiaras. well I do, and if I show someone a knitted tiara they will often say something along the lines of  "What - you knitted that - with knitting needles?" and the answer is yes - with ordinary knitting needles. and this is why I do it.




All three of these stunning tiaras were knitted this week along with one other that was an order which I cannot share with you yet, until it has been worn:)

All items shown on this post have been designed and created by Angela Smith

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I know someone who knits chainmail so I know you can knit just about anything. Hehe. Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful! I am even more impressed that you knitted it!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela
    Lovely tiara! I've just given you a shout on my blog. Hope that's OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful. I had to share on Facebook, such lovely pieces you have created

    ReplyDelete